Quick Recap on Dash:
Dash is digital cash that you can spend anywhere, utilize dash to make instant, private payments online or in store using a a secure open source platform hosted by thousands of users around the world.
Dash has components of being a; next gen p2p network, a first self goerning and self funding protocol, fastest growing network
At Dash’s core is a “unique fully-incentivized peer-to-peer network. Miners are rewarded for securing the blockchain and masternodes are rewarded for validating, storing and serving the blockchain to users.
Masternodes represent a new layer of network servers that work in highly secure clusters called quorums to provide a variety of decentralized services, like instant transactions, privacy and governance, while eliminating the threat of low-cost network attacks.”
What’s the updates on DASH?
According to their latest blog post on their site
- “Majority of developers is being involved in DIPs finalisation. The work on DIP is progressing as planned.
- Developers’ workshop is being planned between 13th and 18th November. During the workshop DIPs are going to be finalised and confirmed.
- After DIPs are being finalised, project plans are going to be updated and roadmap re-defined (with all dependencies included).
- Project Managers are working on delivery model and processes in parallel to DIPs creation efforts.”
View full project update and where it stands here
They also have made other changes to the platform as noted in prior blog post of theirs.
- “Showing the position of the user masternodes in the masternode queue (“Get status” button).
- Fixed conversion error in the “47,5 proposal case”.
- Protection against errors occurring in Windows when another application starts using the Ledger device to which DMT is connected.”
Yet, these are rather technical updates that still provides value, the team is active and progressing in their journey, serving customers and generally doing what they say they’ll do. Overall, a generally good sign.
Other interesting updates going on with DASH
The other intriguing recent happening has been the overall growth in the DASH treasury budget which has increased significantly from it’s start in 2015. The payout in November has been around 1,600,000.00. Yes, much more significant than in the past.
The larger payout potential is significant for DASH and the overall DASH network because it means that there is more room for growth and there is more incentive for growth attracting more players into the network.
On another note, DASH mining has also been growing in rate paralleling that of the growth of bitcoin in it’s past days. DASH is now at a petahash range, meaning that there is quite an extensive use of resources being deployed for DASH mining purposes. Proving that there is overall value in DASH and strong growth potential as well.
What’s the DASH executive team up to?
The executive team also has been attending conferences such as the one in Texas and have been speaking on stage of the value of Dash and presenting DASH to more people and adding more new wallet users to the platform.
Other important Info
The price of Dash at the time of this writing is $306.00 USD and their market cap is currently hovering around 2.4 billion, putting them in 7th place overall.
Discover New ICO’s – Click Here
Join The Bit Forum – Click HereFollow us on Social Media: