You don’t have to invest your hard earned money to own Bitcoin. There are a number of ways to get free Bitcoins and earn Bitcoin for free online.
With the price being so volatile, investing in Bitcoin right now can be a daunting decision, especially for those on a relatively low wage. Even when investing only what you can afford to lose, it’s still an emotional rollercoaster that can lead to bad decisions when markets turn.
The good news is that you can earn Bitcoin for free!
How do you Get Free Bitcoins?
There are many ways you can get Bitcoin for free, some better than others, and if you do have money too invest, you have a better potential to earn more faster.
Cryptocurrencies have a very real chance of being worth significantly more in the future than they are now. The more you can accumulate, collect and save while the prices are still low, the better.
Ways To Earn Bitcoin For Free:
#1 Freelance your skills in exchange for Bitcoin
Everyone is uniquely skilled and talented in their own right, and no matter what it is you’re skilled at, there’s mostly always someone willing to pay for it.
The freelancing market is growing at an extraordinary rate. In 2016 over 30% of the United States workforce was employed on a freelance basis, with that figure expected to reach 43% by 2020! Sites like Fiverr.com & Upwork.com have gone from strength to strength offering people the opportunity to earn money in exchange for their services.
Now though you can do the same and earn Bitcoin instead, here are 3 sites you can use to earn bitcoin freelancing:
- R/jobs4Bitcoins – Reddit’s answer to Bitcoin freelancing! With over 17,000 subscribers and daily [HIRING] & [FOR HIRE] posts, the jobs4bitcoins Reddit page is a great start to earn Bitcoin freelancing.
- Coinality.com – ‘Will work for coins’ – this website is dedicated to the providing a platform for Bitcoin & crypto freelancers. Offering the chance to employ freelancers or get employed as a freelancer. You can find freelance, part-time or even full time positions all in exchange for cryptocurrency.
- Cryptogrind.com – Another great cryptocurrency freelancing website offering many different opportunities in exchange for Bitcoin and other digital currencies.
Ideas for skills you can offer in exchange for Bitcoin:
- Write for blogs in the cryptocurrency space
- Graphic design
- Video Creation
- Voice overs
- Marketing expertise
- Web development
#2 Bitcoin Affiliate Marketing
You don’t have to have a high ranking website or blog to earn affiliate commission on referrals. The majority of exchanges, trading platforms and any other service business offer affiliate links. These links track the number of visitors they get from your unique link.
You can share your link onto social media, blog comments, Reddit and other forums. When someone clicks your link and signs up, you earn commission.
4 Great ways you can earn free bitcoin from affiliate commission:
- Coinbase – Coinbase is the biggest exchange in the USA, attracting at times over 100,000 new users every single day. They offer $10 worth of Bitcoin to both the person signing up, and you as the referer!
- Local Bitcoins – The Local Bitcoins affiliate system works differently to Coinbase. They offer a 20% commission on the trading fees to the referrer. There’s greater potential to earn more as this lasts for a full year after the referral.
- Trezor – Trezor is a hardware wallet used to store cryptocurrencies. A hardware wallet is the most secure and reliable way to store cryptocurrencies. With the Trezor affiliate commission, you get up to 10% of each sale you refer.
- Ledger – Ledger is another hardware wallet, similar to the Trezor but they offer 15% of each sale you refer.
These affiliate programs could earn you a nice amount of Bitcoin straight to your wallet, all for free. If the price continues to rise, you could be onto a winner!
#3 Earn Bitcoins by answering questions
There are a number of websites online which act as a platform for people who need answers to questions they are unable to find the answer to themselves. People post queries or questions they need answering, along with a reward for people who can answer their questions.
If you don’t already know the answer, you can go away and do some research online, find out the information the original poster needs, and get claim your reward.
Bitfortip.com is one of these websites and they offer the reward in Bitcoin! It’s a great way to earn Bitcoin for free, and if you ever need help finding an answer to a tricky question, you can find the answers on there! The below video goes over the concept in more detail.
Of course there are many more ways you can earn Bitcoin for free and we’ve only just scratched the surface. They’re good starting points for those looking to start earning with no upfront investment. Of course if you do have money to invest, there are quicker ways to earn even more Bitcoin back, but not without taking some risk.
This video goes into more depth about some of the other ways you can earn Bitcoin: